ПОЗАМОВНА СИСТЕМА ОПЕРАТИВНОГО УПРАВЛІННЯ: ГОЛОВНІ ОСОБЛИВОСТІ ТА ОЗНАКИ
The article deals with the methodology for developing a customized system of operational
control under conditions of a single type of production.
Firstly, considerable attention is paid to improving scheduling:
a) a method of calendar coordination between technical training and basic production in the
conditions of a stochastic network schedule of technical preparation is developed.
The variants of the named coordination are considered, which make it possible to establish the
directive dates for the beginning of the design, proceeding from the directive date for the beginning of the
production of products for which the technical documentation is being developed.
b) the technique of rebuilding the network calendar schedule into tape calendar schedules for the
number of complete paths of the network model is presented. The named approach unites in a single
volumetric-calendar space technical training with the main production behind the methods of its
construction and organization of implementation.
Secondly, the features of the organization of dispatching in the conditions of a single production are
- the main control parameter is the duration of the production cycle, as well as the duration of
individual work and the network model of the design process, while in the batch production the main
control parameter is the value of the start-up lot.
- The main accounting document for operational accounting and control in the shops of the main
production and in the technical training departments is the routing sheet. The methods of its development
and main purpose are considered;
- the basic volume-calendar information carrier-tool is a card file for the main production shops and
technical training departments, through which the dispatch service for each current date of the reporting
period establishes the state of the production system along the entire production chain.
The considered improvement of dispatching serves as a basis for the information-computer control
option (ICBCO) within the framework of the order-based production management system.
Т.І.Ткаченко.-Київ: ЦУП, 2003.-532с.
2. Василенко В.А. Операционное и ситуационноеуправление в системеменеджмента.
Учебноепособие./В.А.Василенко, И.Е.Мельник.-М.: МГИУ, 2001.- 418с.
3. Макаренко М.В. Производственный менеджмент. Учебноепособие для ВУЗов
/М.В.Макаренко, О.М.Махалина.-М.: Издательство ПРИОР, 1998.-375с.
4. Смирнов М.В. Курс теориивероятностей и математической статистики. /М.В.Смирнов,
И.В.Дунин-Барковский.-М.: Наука, 1969.-511с.
5. Соколицин С. А. Организация и оперативное управление машиностроительным
производством./ С.А. Соколицин, Б.Т. Кузьмин.- Л.: Машиностроение, 1988.-527с.
Copyright and Licensing Terms
The authors who publish in the journal accept the following conditions:
- The authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, licensed with Creative CommonsCC BY-NC-SA , which permits other people to remix, transform, and build upon the material and use the material for non-commercial purposes, give appropriate credit and distribute the contributions under the same license as the original.
- The authors can conclude additional agreements on the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (for example, publication of the work in electronic repositories) with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- The authors can upload the published articles on the Internet (for example, in electronic repositories or on web-sites), as it will stimulate fruitful scholarly discussions and increase the citation rates of the published articles.